GENERAL SENIOR CARE SERVICES:
- On site staff 24 hours a day
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks served daily
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing
- Scheduled transportation
- Supervision of prescription medication
- Mail delivery to your own suite
- Vibrant activity program featuring recreational, educational, social, and spiritual events
In addition to Senior Care Services, we also offer residential services. Every detail of Lakes Crossing and Lakes Senior Living, from the flowers planted in our gardens, to the warm inviting colors that grace our interiors, was carefully selected to assure that your loved one has all his/her needs met. Our suites offer privacy, comfort, and therefore plenty of room for personal possessions – all just steps away from the social hub of community living areas. Great design, exceptional service, in addition to a large menu of daily activities, create a caring and stimulating home for our Lakes Crossing and Lakes Senior Living senior residents.
- Covered porches with views to nature
- Multiple gathering areas for clubs, visits, and conversations
- Beauty/barber salon
- Elegant dining room
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Multi-media room featuring theater seating
- Activities room with Wi-Fi and computer access
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Fully carpeted studio, one and two-bedroom suites
- Kitchenette, in addition to a mini refrigerator
- Emergency call system with 24-hour onsite response
- Individual climate control
- Handicapped accessible design
- Wireless internet
- All utilities available including telephone, cable TV, and internet
- Pets welcome because they are family too!
We invite you to visit us and try one of our home-cooked meals. Our southern culture has always placed the dining room as one of the most important rooms of the home. Having a meal with friends and family lets us catch up, tell stories, in addition to sharing happy memories. That’s why the dining experience is of utmost importance at Lakes Crossing and Lakes Senior Living. Enjoying delicious, nutritious food is just one positive aspect of our senior care services.
Whether it’s a simple picnic lunch with chicken salad and fresh greens, or a dinner featuring savory short ribs and fingerling potatoes, you’ll find not only comfort food, but great food being prepared by our chef. In addition, we focus on healthy, nutritious food choices, which is essential for seniors. Especially relevant, we make the food delicious and the dining experience pleasant by presenting all meals with full table service. Personal tastes are considered because our chef loves to cook special food with many of our residents’ own family recipes.
Today’s senior adults enjoy participating in varied activities that are physically and socially stimulating as well as educational. So, our well thought out activities program takes into consideration their desire to be active and social. Residents can attend special programs, take part in various classes, or enjoy reading a book.
Have another look at a typical day which may include any of these activities:
- Faith-based activities
- Book Club
- Family Night
- Cooking Demonstrations
HEALTH AND WELLNESS STRATEGIES TO KEEP YOU YOUNG LONGER
Senior care services here at Lakes Senior Living are top-notch. At Lakes Senior Living and Lakes Crossing, our focus is on all aspects of life, due to our belief that Independent Living is more than just having a lovely apartment, fine amenities, and finally, scheduled local transportation. We first focus on health and wellness strategies because that helps residents stay active in addition to living independently longer. Consequently, our outlook goes beyond having well-equipped fitness facilities and nutritious dining choices.
We are always looking for engaging new ways to keep our residents active in addition to being independent. For example, our locations are designed to meet the residents physical abilities for lifting, reaching, moving freely and other key indicators. We use every opportunity to check on each resident, whether living in our Seasons Memory Care, Assisted Living, or Independent Living Communities. Because your family is our family!