What is Assisted Living? What is Independent Living?
Preserving an Active Retirement in Every Possible Way
Independent Living is for seniors who are able to live on their own, but who want the ability to live within a community that has services and amenities such as housekeeping, social activities, dining, transportation, and security, or the option of assistance with daily tasks or medical care if they need it later on. Assisted living is also one of our areas of expertise.
The Lakes Senior Living Difference
Lakes Senior Living provides carefree, maintenance-free lifestyles for active seniors. You notice the difference on a personal level. Our communities follow a hospitality model.
At Lakes Senior Living in Douglas, Georgia, we will also offer an Independent Living Community. These apartments will have their own washer/dryer, kitchenette, and assigned parking. Three meals a day would be included and served in Assisted Living Community located on the property.
Other amenities offered:
- On site physical/occupational therapy
- Beautician services
- Medication reminders and administration
- Beautifully landscaped walkways, paths, and garden areas
- Theater room
- Scheduled transportation to banking and shopping excursions
- Laundry service
- Independent Living residents have first priority of open Assisted Living or Seasons Memory Care community rooms if and when the need arises.